CONS rider Louie Lopez reimagines his signature skate shoe for the holidays. A new embossed Star Chevron and speckled lace is added for a seasonal look. Gold foil L. Lopez branding nods to Dr. J.'s classic court shoe, while the upper is a callback to Louie's own signature low top. A new mid-top height delivers ankle protection and stability, without sacrificing mobility. Rubber-backed suede with a perfed suede collar delivers durability, while CX foam cushioning provides impact protection.
- Mid-top skate shoe in rubber-backed suede
- CX foam sockliner for impact protection
- Mid-top height for increased ankle protection
- Traction rubber outsole for better grip
- Embossed Star Chevron logo for added shine
Your favourite Converse icons remastered for skateboarding, lots of options to keep you rolling in the streets. Converse CONS, built for skateboarding.