In the '90s, skateboarders embraced two Converse styles—the One Star and the Pro Leather. While the One Star was the more popular model of the era, the Pro Leather, a court performance shoe, was the go-to for skateboarders in the know. Built on the Pro Leather, this version has been updated to a more skateboard-friendly, vulcanized sole. Rubber-backed suede, a gusseted tongue, and revolutionary CX foam cushioning gives you maximum skate-ability without sacrificing style.
- Rubber-backed suede low-top skateboarding shoe
- CX foam cushioning for impact protection
- Elasticated tongue locks in place for added comfort
- Traction rubber outsole for better grip
- Iconic Pro Leather detailing
The Converse Pro Leather, a basketball icon from the 70s, gets an off-the-court update with premium materials and signature craftsmanship.