No fall rotation should go without a classic plaid shirt. Converse knows that, which is why we designed this one for you to love all season. A lightweight build, center front buttons, and a scoop hem give you effortless style that's ready to stand out on its own, or be thrown over your favorite Converse tee on those cool fall nights.
- Loose-fit, long-sleeve shirt
- Woven plaid for a timeless look
- Button closures at center front for easy on or off
- Fashion-forward scoop hem for on-trend style
- Direct satin stitch embroidery at pocket for premium branding
Chuck Taylor All Star Origins
Created in 1917 as a non-skid basketball shoe, the All Star was originally promoted for its superior court performance by basketball mastermind Chuck Taylor. But over the decades, something incredible happened: The sneaker, with its timeless silhouette and unmistakable ankle patch, was organically adopted by rebels, artists, musicians, dreamers, thinkers and originals.