CLASSIC PERFORMANCE AND STYLE.
The Nike SB Zoom Blazer Mid takes a heritage design and tailors it to the needs of the modern skateboarder. Soft cushioning and a flexible sole work together to provide great boardfeel and traction.
- Zoom Air unit offers responsive cushioning.
- Mid-top collar provides ankle support.
- Vulcanised construction fuses the sole to the upper for a flexible, broken-in feel.
- Tacky rubber sole with herringbone pattern gives you multi-directional traction.
- Leather or leather/textile depending on colour
- Colour Shown: Black/Black/Black/White
- Style: 864349-007
- Country/Region of Origin: Indonesia,China
The Blazer was introduced by Nike in 1972 and has since transformed into a modern style staple. Maturing from a simple canvas high top to a leather mid top and casual low top, this shoe just gets better with age.